Vi indkalder hermed til den årlige generalforsamling i Chimalaya Charity torsdag den 13. juni 2019 kl. 15.30 – 16.30.
Generalforsamlingen afholdes på følgende adresse:
Tilmelding til generalforsamlingen samt eventuelle spørgsmål hertil, skal ske senest den 1. juni 2019 til Bente Drachmann på firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda følger nedenfor samt som PDF til download.
- Election of chairperson for the Annual General Meeting
- Chairman’s report on the 2018 activities
- Audited 2018 accounts presented by the Treasurer for approval by the General Meeting
- Approval of the membership fees proposed by the Board for the coming year
- Election of chairman, board members as well as alternates of the Executive Board
a) Election of board members of the Executive Board
i. Lars Peter Busch, Vice-Chairman, Hanne Ladekarl, Board
Member, and Charlotte Bresling, Board Member, remain on the
Board until June 2020
ii. Pia Torp, Chairman, and Christian Bjerrum, Board Member, have
reached the end of their term. Both are willing to stand for re-
iii. Grith Szuster, Board Member, will leave the Board at the end of
iv. A new Board Member will be elected. The Executive Board
proposes the following as candidate:
– Stine Lyndgaard.
b) Election of two alternates for a one year period, until June 2020.
- Election of auditor
- Discussion of submitted proposals
According to §10 of the statutes of Chimalaya Charity, amendments to the statutes have to be approved at two consecutive general meetings by 2/3 of members present and eligible to vote. The two meetings have to be held with a minimum interval of four weeks. The following amendments were put to the vote and approved at the Extraordinary General Assembly held on 1 May 2019. The amendments will now be put to the vote at the Ordinary General Meeting.
§8.2, Executive Board, first paragraph:
– From “The Board consists of at least three and no more than 5 board members, all elected by the general meeting….” to
– The Board consists of at least three board members, all elected by the general assembly…”
§6.6 Ordinary General Assembly
Deleting “will be held in Copenhagen”
- Any other business